Subject: Re: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
From: MoonLighter 110 <[email-masked]>
To: Stephen Bowie <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 15:26:07 -0400 (EDT)

> > b) The graphics were drawn by HAND by one animator.  No computer at all.
> > ...
> > 
> > If you think the TV production was cheesy, you've obviously never watched
> > Dr. Who.  
> 
> ....or the ever popular Red Dwarf :-)

I think this is what people mean when they say that it is the STORY 
underneath your morphs and raytracings that needs the most attention.  A 
great tale with the lowest-budget effects will remain popular for years 
(the above, the Quartermass series, hell, even Dark Star), receive wide 
audience support and probably benefit the average animator a lot more 
than hardware component X which will speed up render times by Y%.  

Dave

--
MoonLighter 110 <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]